Aboriginal Australians and the white population, a troubled relationship
Sally Morgan, Citizenship
- A print by Sally Morgan, an Australian Aboriginal author and artist.
Benang reflects on his ancestors
- An extract from Kim Scott's second novel dealing with the dislocation and reconstruction of aboriginal identity.
- Grammar, PAST TENSES - USED TO
'Mr Neville says No'
- An extract from the film Rabbit Proof Fence
- Word stress: the <-i.ty> ending
Enregistrement vidéo et compréhension orale
Write a blog on the troubled relationship between Aboriginal Australians and the white population. The blog will focus on point of view of artists such as Sally Morgan, Kim Scott and Phillip Noyce.
Organise a TV show for an Australian TV channel. Sudents will have to play the parts of historians, authors and artists who will react to previously recorded testimonies of Aboriginal Australians (recorded by students).
Pour citer cette ressource :
"Aboriginal Australians and the white population, a troubled relationship", La Clé des Langues [en ligne], Lyon, ENS de LYON/DGESCO (ISSN 2107-7029), janvier 2012. Consulté le 02/10/2023. URL: https://cle.ens-lyon.fr/anglais/se-former/les-precis-et-le-workbook/workbook/aboriginal-australians-and-the-white-population/aboriginal-australians-and-the-white-population-a-troubled-relationship