Ad from a national media campaign warning Australian parents about the hidden dangers of the internet.
- What is the nature of the document?
- Make a short and general description of the picture.
- What elements in the picture refer to internet uses?
- Explain the choice of a black and white photograph.
- Only the child’s face is in focus. What does the blurred (and dark) part of the photograph symbolise?
- Is the message aimed at the parents or the children? Justify your answer.
- Do you think that those we call the “digital natives” can cope with the dangers of the internet alone?
- What should be done to educate them?
Pour citer cette ressource :
"Net dangers", La Clé des Langues [en ligne], Lyon, ENS de LYON/DGESCO (ISSN 2107-7029), juin 2012. Consulté le 06/12/2023. URL: https://cle.ens-lyon.fr/anglais/se-former/les-precis-et-le-workbook/workbook/internet-the-end-of-privacy/net-dangers