- Grade/Statut : Law professor and author
- Établissement : Harvard University (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Volet : Anglais
Randall L. Kennedy, born September 10, 1954 in Columbia, South Carolina, is an American Law professor and author at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He focuses his research on the intersection of racial conflict and legal institutions in American life, working on the topics of contracts, freedom of expression, race relations law, civil rights legislation and the Supreme Court. Through numerous appearances on the lecture circuit, Kennedy continues to promote debate on hot-button racial issues in the public arena.
- In Support of Affirmative Action
- Rencontre avec Randall Kennedy
- Race Relations and the Presidency of Barack Obama
- Interview de Randall Kennedy