Accès direct au contenu

 
Recherche
Retour rapide vers l'accueil

Suspect in Afghan killings didn't expect 4th deployment, lawyer says

The Los Angeles Times, 16 March 2012
Publié le : 16 mars 2012
 Kim Murphy 
Reporting from Seattle The Army staff sergeant suspected of killing 16 civilians in southern Afghanistan had been redeployed to a war zone despite being promised that his third previous combat tour in Iraq would be his last, his attorney said Thursday evening. The 38-year-old soldier is in "shock" and faces the possibility that military lawyers will seek the death penalty, said lawyer John Henry Browne, who spoke with his client briefly by telephone where he was being held in Kuwait. Military lawyers have said they will not identify the suspect until they are ready to file criminal charges against him in military court. Read on...
Share this news story on facebook
More on International affairs
 
 
Mise à jour le 16 mars 2012
Créé le 16 mars 2012
ISSN 2107-7029
DGESCO Clé des Langues