Colloques Juillet 2015
- 2-3 juillet 2015 colloque Diplomatie globale et ressources naturelles : enjeux, pratiques et influences des acteurs non-étatiques (XVIIIe-XXIe siècles) LARCA – Université Paris-Diderot . Merci d’envoyer vos propositions de communications (250 mots max.), accompagnées d’une notice bio-bibliographique, avant le 12 novembre 2014 à l’adresse suivante :email@example.com Une réponse sera donnée rapidement, après examen des propositions par le comité scientifique.
- 4 JULY 6th – 8th 2015 CALL FOR PAPERS – CBDA- We are pleased to announce that the 4th edition of the international Biennial Conference on the Diachrony of English (CBDA-4) will take place in Troyes, France, from July 6th to July 8th 2015, hosted by the Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne and organised in collaboration with the Université François-Rabelais (Tours) and Université de Picardie Jules-Verne (Amiens). Further information will shortly be made available on the meeting website :
and at the following link :
- 2-3 juillet 2015. Translating Woolf/Woolf en traduction Colloque international de la Société des Etudes Woolfiennes en collaboration avec les universités Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3 et Paris Diderot - Paris 7 A l’Institut du Monde Anglophone, Université Sorbonne Nouvelle – Paris 3 Les propositions de communication (400 mots et une brève notice bibliographique) sont à adresser avant le 31 décembre 2014 à :
JULY 6th – 8th 2015 We are pleased to announce that the 4th edition of the international Biennial Conference on the Diachrony of English (CBDA-4) will take place in Troyes, France, from July 6th to July 8th 2015, hosted by the Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne and organised in collaboration with the Université François-Rabelais (Tours) and Université de Picardie Jules-Verne (Amiens). Further information will shortly be made available on the meeting website and at the following link
- du 8 au 10 juillet 2015 colloque TRELA 2015 : Terrains de Recherche en Linguistique Appliquée (Université Paris Diderot ).
7th to 10th July 2015. Innovation Paths in Translation and Intercultural Studies
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG), Brazil.For further details, visit the conference website :
- July 14 – 17, 2015 Conference on The Culture of Study Abroad for Second Languages Saint Mary’s University, Halifax, Canada bstracts for intended papers, panels, and workshops are welcome in English or French. Please submit an abstract of the proposal as a Word document to the organizers at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Abstracts for papers should be no more than 300 words. Abstracts for panels and workshops should comprise a general outline no more than 300 words, followed by the participants’ abstracts. The body of the message should contain the presenter’s/presenters’ name(s), affiliation, and the title of the paper, panel, or workshop. For the sake of blind review the abstract must not include the name(s) of the presenter(s). In the abstract clearly state the topic, research question(s), and objectives. Abstracts on empirical projects should identify the data sources, procedures for data collection and analysis, and actual or expected outcomes. Proposals for workshops should also include a plan of activities. All proposals should indicate which of the five topic areas of the conference they intend to address in particular. Deadline for abstract proposals : October 15, 2014.
- 22-24 July “Performing the Archives” Conference National University of Ireland, Galway Co-sponsored by the American Society for Theatre Research You may propose either an individual paper or panel of three speakers. Abstracts for individuals for individual papers should be no more than 350 words in length and panels should submit their panel title and grouped abstracts to be considered. Proposed papers can address practical projects in the area of digitization, curation, or archives administration as well as presenting creative, scholarly or theoretical case studies.
Individuals will also designate a working group to be associated with for an intensive workshop during the conference at the time of registration. For paper or panel proposals, please submit a 350-word abstract for your proposed paper and brief bio by 30 March 2015 to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Barry Houlihan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Charlotte McIvor (email@example.com) or Ian Walsh (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 24 July 2015 : international conference : Comparative Criticism and Translation Oxford University. Voir site